3 Months Weekend
3 Months Regular
4 Months Bollywood
“With the aim of providing quality dance training and making dance available to all, Sharp dance classes run throughout the year at multiple locations for students between the ages of four and eighty-four, providing them with training in different dance styles by Sharp's expert faculty. The classes give them the opportunity to learn dance, to express themselves creatively and to perform on stage. Classes are available for children (4 to 6 years of age), juniors (7 to 11 years of age) and adults (12 years of age). The Sharp Institute of Film & TV Studio aims to provide dance as a serious career option, the Diploma in Dance Foundation Course (DIDFC) is an 18-month intensive training ground, creating well-rounded dance professionals. The faculty consists of some of the finest in the field, both in-house as well as visiting faculty from all over India.
Have you ever wanted to be a Ballet dancer ? Then here's a Ballet for adult beginners class that's just perfect for you. Don't worry if you didn't learn Ballet as a kid. We can make a ballet dancer out of anybody. And our teacher used to teach the Royal Ballet Dance your way to weight loss with our Modern Dance Workout. Perfect for everyone who can't make up their mind which dance they'd like to learn, this class features lots of different styles and you'll burn a load of calories at the same time. ’.
Aspects included in Dance Course:
- Dance Fundamentals – If you want to be the next Beyoncé, (or maybe one of her backing dancers) here's where you start. The extraordinary Lil'J will teach you an entire Street dance routine in just one class.
- Vocal Fundamentals Love Dancing with The Stars? Or Strictly Come Dancing? If you dream of dancing in perfect harmony with your beloved, then here's your chance to be taught by Brian Fortuna, who appeared as a pro dancer on both DWTS and SCD.
- Movement Fundamentals – Turn up the temperature a bit and grab a gorgeous partner by the hand. Brian Fortuna, a master of his craft, will teach you an entire Cha Cha or Swing/Jive routine in just a few ,Meet and join The classes
- Theatre Fundamentals – Salsa for the full beginners. Salsa for the complete and complete beginners. Look, if you think you've got two legs left, this is a class for you. Absolutely, everyone can pick up these super-simple steps, no matter how many left feet you've got. Join classes today., Face Expression and more effectually
- Camera Fundamentals – Understanding body movement aligned with various camera angles and shots, learning to speak dialogues, delivering reactions, prompt reactions to actions coming from co-actors to enhance the scene
- Character Fundamentals – Developing your character aligned with textual and devised settings, preparing not only for naturalistic character but also commedia dellarte, archetypes, Brechtian characters and more
- Film Appreciation – Understanding the various aspects of Dance and acting on micro level for developing refreshed vision and different perspectives to look at any scene or film
- Creative Imagination – Identifying and awakening your hidden creative potential to become aware about your unique specialty
- History of Cinema & Acting – Making you aware about the origin, the roots, the basics, interesting and knowledgeable facts about the film and theatre industry
While the aspirants learn the nitty gritties of acting, they get to work in a professional short film at the completion of the course. A portfolio comes free of cost as a part of this Dance course in Patna. Further we assist in directly introducing you to top casting directors of the industry for simplifying the true expedition ahead. Don’t feel alone as we stand strong in your support even after you have completed your course with us.